Bestie by Camera360
Take pictures and edit them with stickers and text
With the modern age of photos and selfies, Bestie by Camera360 is perfect for editing and taking beautiful selfies. Pinguo is the app developer behind this creation, and they were also responsible for creating Camera360, which is well-known as one of the most powerful and well-liked photo editing apps that can be used on the Android platform.
The Bestie app is quite intuitive and simple to use. The app includes a camera built-in so you don't have to take pictures and edit them in a separate app. This also means the camera allows the user to apply effects in real time, even before a single frame has be snapped. There is also a 'beautifying' effect that can be activated by sliding your finger up or down on the screen, while additional filters are available by swiping left and right. Taking a picture is as simple as tapping the screen anywhere.
This isn't a basic app limited to filters and a single effect, either. Users can access other options by searching for the advanced settings at the bottom of the editing interface. Using these options, users can change the brightness, add frames, and even switch between the front and back camera. The app's default setting is for the front-facing camera to activate initially.
There is no denying the Bestie by Camera360 is the best app for taking and editing selfies available on the Android. The app lets you share your photos with anyone you would like, but be careful not to exaggerate too much with the app's incredible editing power.
- Photo editing app specifically designed for taking selfies
- Intuitive controls and advanced editing systems
- The effects can easily be overdone, washing out photos
- Default camera can't be changed
- [Bug Fix] Fix crash;
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.